Friday, April 8, 2011
So the semester is over once again and I am SO close!!! I was excited when this semester was over I can't imagine what it will be like in December when I will be Completly done!!! I am excited for it though! Next fall won't be to bad either just two classes to complete and an internship so that shall be fun! Until then I will be spending the next 6 months in Stanley, Idaho working! It shall be a great summer with lots of adventures and fun times! It will be my third summer working up in that area and probably that last sadly, but we all have to grow up right ... ? Who knows what will happen after graduation there are a couple possibilities instore already... maybe, but as for now I am going to try my best to relax and enjoy my last summer of freedom. Although it seems like I will be leaving the beginning of spring and going back to winter for another month .. Sad day but all is good!! I hope everyone has a great summer full of adventures as well and I will do my best of keeping you posted on mine! : D <3 <3 <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment