Well here it is a month latter and I am finally updating my blog for those who keep track. :) Maybe it is a good thing that I don't update to much because it just goes to show just how busy I am staying and having fun with those around me!!! It has been a great month especially now that summer has decided to come and has FiNaLlY warmed up... not that I am excited at all or anything. The weather has been beautiful and I am trying to be out in it as much as possible enjoying it and soaking it all in! Stanley is beautiful in the summer I do love it and the mountains that surround it are majestic for sure!! We have all been having a blast around here! We have a great young adult program going and we have great ativities every week which means meeting new friends! I can't believe how fast the time has gone and that is is nearly July! I knew the time would pass fast because it always does but... wow it has flown!!! Its only about 10 more weeks and I will return to school for the LAST time and I am not ready. I haven't even registered because there are much better things to occupy my time than to focus on school but it is something that I am working on! Oh the Joys and Adventures of Life it definitely is a roller coaster as I am learning. I am just trying to take one day at a time and recognize the Lord's hand each one of them, which is sometimes easier said than done but it does make the out look on life much more bareable and joyful. I am so grateful for my family and friends that have all had a major impact on my life for the better, and would not trade a one of them for the world I love them all so much and miss the ones that are not near and think of you often!!! I just like most need to face my decisions and not be afraid of where they may lead because it is all for the better or at least I hope so! :) So what is it that I have been doing for the last month well lets see here... We have gon on two hikes I believe, a picnic, a kite festivel while celebrating father's day, horse back riding, lots of walks and picture taking, celebrated a birthday, getting ready for the summer tourists, which is a blast and many more things that I can't think of but lots of fun! Oh ya the waterslide has been restored for fun filled times to continue this summer as long as no one flies over the fence ;) So the pictures show just that!!! So you want to know one of my favorite things about Stanley during the summer ... it is that the little branch that resides here durning the summer becomes a ward and I think that it is just Amazing. It is so neat to go and see our little chaple so full and over flowing. There is literally usually standing room only with people sitting outside ... I think it is amazing that those on vacation still take the time to worship our Savior and it just makes me smile inside! It could be just the view too from our chaple... but I don't think so !:) I hope you are all doing well and that your lives are happy and joyus and that you take time to see the Lord's hand in your life and to see what you have to be grateful for because it certainly does turn around hard days. I am excited for this next month because it brings special visitors that I will have to post about latter and share but I am very excited to see them and give lots of hugs :) Until then Smile and enjoy the ride :)
No comments:
Post a Comment