Tuesday, July 26, 2011

So those of the Latter Day Saint faith celebrated this past Sunday Pioneer Day which is a day that we remember those who came across the plains from all over the world to America for a faith that many had not heard of. They left family, homes, and many valuables behind to set out on foot for something many thought probably crazy, but those that set out knew it was true and believed with all their heart! Some of those pioneers were my family members and I am ever so grateful for their great courage and faith to leave all that they had behind to come to a far off land for a belief they ahd never heard of. It is because of them that I am so blessed to have it in my own life!! They left a great legacy for me to continue in and I hope that I can! They are great exmples to me and my family. If you would like to see a little clip that I found just highlight the URL below and paste it in your web browser!!


http://lds.org/study/prophets-speak-today/unto-all-the-world/we-all-share-pioneer-legacy?lang=eng&query=pioneer+day

No comments:

Post a Comment