Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring came and went!!

Well spring arrived in Logan while I was visiting my grandmother and it was beautiful but sadly I left it and journeyed to Stanley, Idaho the land of the Sawtooth Mountains, which are breath taking. :)  I will be working in Stanley for my third time and I am pretty excited. It will be my last before I start on real life all done with school, which is very EXCITING..... although their are still many things to be answered as to what I will be doing. The future holds many exciting adventures that is for sure! But as far as the summer goes it will be full of fun and excitement. The weekend was very beautiful and sunny quite proper for easter which was nice, but today it snowed :( only in stanley would it snow a week before May but I know that spring will coe and it will be beautiful when it does arrive and I am excited for it! All is good in my life and I am excited to be making some decisions this summer so that I may know where I am going. But to all my friends and family I love ya and hope all is going well with you :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment