So I went walking today after working and it was wonderful!! And I have to say that I am so grateful for many things one of those being the SUN!!! Oh was I so ever SO happy to see it today and excited for its return next week and its bringing its friend the 50's with it and I will be very grateful for that! I also able to talk with my mom and sister and it was nice to hear thier voices and speak with them! When I was done talking with them I just sat outside and listened to the sound of the river which is a very pleasent and calming sound . I love to sit outside and just listen to it! Another thing that I love being in the sawtooths for is the smell of the fire fresh air :) as crazy as that may be to some but I love the smell it reminds me of so many good times with family and friends!! I am grateful for the small things in life and that I am able to see them and when I do it makes me a much happier person. So for all I would challenge to see the small things in life that make you happy and enjoy them as much as possible!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment