A mother is a wonderful person she is always there when you need someone to talk too and when your heart or wounds need mending. She is there to help you along in the times that are most difficult and to encourage you all along the way. She is proud of all that you accomplish even if it does not seem to be that big of a deal to you. She writes encouraging notes and puts them in your school lunches or hides them in your car just to remind you of how much she loves you. A mother is one of the best things that God gave us and I am ever so grateful for mine.
To all the mothers I may know happy mother's day I hope your day has been great and that your little ones are well :) Especially to my own mother even though we are far apart I hope you know how much I love you and how grateful I am for you! You are in my thoughts daily and I wish that I could be near to give you a hug and share this special day with you. Thank you for the example you have been to me and for all you have done to make me smile. I love you and look forward to the time we can be together once again!
A MOTHER'S LOVE
A Mother's love is something
that no one can explain,
It is made of deep devotion
and of sacrifice and pain,
It is endless and unselfish
and enduring come what may
For nothing can destroy it
or take that love away . . .
It is patient and forgiving
when all others are forsaking,
And it never fails or falters
even though the heart is breaking . . .
It believes beyond believing
when the world around condemns,
And it glows with all the beauty
of the rarest, brightest gems . . .
It is far beyond defining,
it defies all explanation,
And it still remains a secret
like the mysteries of creation . . .
A many splendoured miracle
man cannot understand
And another wondrous evidence
of God's tender guiding hand.
~Helen Steiner Rice~
No comments:
Post a Comment